Black Raspberry Pie
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|White grape juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Black raspberries||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|9 inch whole wheat pie shell||1 , baked|
1) In a cup pour grape juice and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Keep aside to dissolve for 5 minutes.
3) In a 2-quart saucepan add raspberries and gently crush with a potato masher.
4) Stir in gelatin and honey.
5) Cook over medium-high heat, stir, and bring the mixture to a boil.
6) Take off from the heat and cool about 5 minutes.
7) Spoon the filling into the pie shell.
8) Cool before slicing.