|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Raspberry jelly||3 Ounce|
|Thick cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Sponge finger biscuits||8|
1. Thaw raspberries according to the instructions on the packet. Strain well, saving the juice.
2. Bring juice to the boil, dissolve the jelly in it and make up to 3/4 pint with cold water. Leave in a cool place until beginning to set.
3. Whisk the cream until thick.
4. Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
5. Fold the cream, egg whites and raspberries into the jelly, mix well together.
6. Pile into a glass bowl, leave to set.
7. Serve with sponge finger biscuits.