Fresh Papaya Nut Pie
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced papaya||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (fresh)|
|9 inch baked pie shell||1|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped macadamia nuts/Almonds / cashews||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan add orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch. Blend together.
2) Heat the mixture stirring constantly until thick.
3) Let stand for cool.
4) Add papaya cubes in the pie shell.
5) Sprinkle orange mixture over them.
6) Set in refrigerator and chill for several hours.
7) Serve ringed with whipped cream.
8) Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Calories 336 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.9%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41.4 mg13.8%
Sodium 123.2 mg5.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 63.3%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet