Fresh Papaya Nut Pie
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced papaya||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (fresh)|
|9 inch baked pie shell||1|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped macadamia nuts/Almonds / cashews||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan add orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch. Blend together.
2) Heat the mixture stirring constantly until thick.
3) Let stand for cool.
4) Add papaya cubes in the pie shell.
5) Sprinkle orange mixture over them.
6) Set in refrigerator and chill for several hours.
7) Serve ringed with whipped cream.
8) Sprinkle with chopped nuts.