|Potatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound (4 To 5 Potatoes)|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Approximately)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Approximately)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Pound|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
1. Prepare the potatoes by peeling and quartering them.
2. In a shallow baking dish add the potatoes and water and covering the dish with lid or vented plastic wrap microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender stirring twice.
3. Let it stand for 5 minutes, then drain the potatoes and mash them.
4. In large bowl, combine beef, 1 of the eggs, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper to mix well.
5. Into 9-inch (23 cm) deep-dish pie plate press the mixture to form shell and microwave, covered with waxed paper, at High for 3 to 5 minutes or until brown around edge and still slightly pink in center, rotating dish once.
6. With paper towels drain and pat to remove excess fat and set aside.
7. In large bowl with the help of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth.
8. Gradually beat in potatoes, remaining egg and sour cream.
9. Stir in Cheddar and season with salt and pepper to taste.
10. Into meat shell spoon the mixture mounding in center and microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through, rotating dish twice.
11. Serve hot with an optional garnish of fresh cilantro or parsley.
Calories 442 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.1%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g69.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 170 mg56.7%
Sodium 491.7 mg20.5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.5%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 28 g55.1%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 41%
Calcium 24.5% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet