|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|9 inch pie shell||1 (Unbaked)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine flour and 1/2 cup of buttermilk. Mix until smooth.
3) To this, add the beaten eggs along with sugar and butter.
4) Gradually add 1 3/4 cups of buttermilk and vanilla. Mix well.
5) Into the unbaked pie shell, transfer this mixture.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes. Note that this pie will rise very high when in the oven. However, it will sink after you remove it from the oven.
7) Garnish the pie with grated coconut, slice and serve warm.
Calories 351 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121.9 mg40.6%
Sodium 155.3 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.61 g2.4%
Sugars 19 g
Protein 7 g14.6%
Vitamin A 6.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 2% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet