|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|9 inch pie shell||1 (Unbaked)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine flour and 1/2 cup of buttermilk. Mix until smooth.
3) To this, add the beaten eggs along with sugar and butter.
4) Gradually add 1 3/4 cups of buttermilk and vanilla. Mix well.
5) Into the unbaked pie shell, transfer this mixture.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes. Note that this pie will rise very high when in the oven. However, it will sink after you remove it from the oven.
7) Garnish the pie with grated coconut, slice and serve warm.