Strawberry And Pineapple Pie
|Frozen strawberries||20 Ounce, thawed|
|Canned crushed pineapple||13 Ounce, thoroughly drained (1 Can)|
|Condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Cool whip||24 Ounce (2 Large Cartons)|
|Red food coloring||3 Drop|
|9 inch graham cracker crust||2|
1) In a bowl, place the condensed milk.
2) To this, add the thawed berries and drained pineapple.
3) Into this, mix in Cool Whip gently.
4) Into the Graham cracker crusts, place this mixture.
5) Freeze for several hours, until the pie sets well.
6) 30 minutes before serving, remove from freezer. Slice and serve along with cool whipped cream.