Never Fail Pie Crust
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Shortening||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
2) In another bowl, mix together the lightly beaten egg, water and vinegar.
3) Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well to form a dough.
4) Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5) Take out the dough from the fridge and roll it out very thin to form a pie crust.
6) Leftover dough can be refrigerated.
7) Use the dough to make pies ae required.