|Raspberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||17 Tablespoon (1 Cup + 1 Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|8 inch baked pie shell||1 (Prebaked)|
1) In a saucepan, add 1 cup raspberries, water, 1 cup of sugar, lemon juice, salt and cornstarch. Cook over reduced flame till the cornstarch has dissolved and the mixture thickened.
2) Allow the mixture to cool down.
3) Add 1 cup of raspberries to the pre-baked pie shell and sprinkle a tablespoon of sugar evenly over the berries.
4) Pour the cooled down raspberry sauce into the pie shell, evenly coating the berries.
5) Refrigerate the raspberry pie till serving time.
6) Garnish the raspberry pie with sweet whipped cream, topped with whole raspberries.
7) Serve chilled.