Dreamy High Pumpkin Pie
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (Use 1 Envelope)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Egg yolks||3 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cooked pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs), or canned|
|Cooked pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or Canned)|
|Graham cracker crust||1|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 375Â°c.
2) In a saucepan mix 2/3 cup sugar, gelatin, cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and nutmeg.
3) Add egg yolks and milk.
4) Mix to gelatin mixture.
5) Cook and stir until slightly thickened.
6) Mix the pumpkin.
7) Chill stirring often until mixture mounds slightly when spooned.
8) Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
9) Add remaining sugar and beat till stiff peaks form.
10) Add the pumpkin mixture into whites.
11) Mound it on Graham Cracker Crust.
12) Chill to set.
13) Whip cream and spoon over pie.
14) Sprinkle coconut over it.
15) To prepare Graham Cracker Crust, in a bowl mix 1 1/4 cups fine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 6 tablespoons melted butter.
16) Press firmly into 9-inch pie plate.
17) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
18) Keep aside to cool.
19) Serve warm.