Legume Cheese Pie
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, shredded|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Ounce, grated|
|Lentils||4 Ounce, drained, cooked|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced, cooked|
|Green beans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut up|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided|
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â° F.
2) In a small cup, mix both the cheeses together.
3) In a 1 quart bowl, place half of mixture and add the lentils, carrot, green beans, tomato sauce, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon oregano, mix thoroughly.
4) In a 8 or 9 inch pie plate sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, evenly spread the lentil mixture, top with the tomato slices and sprinkle with rest of the cheese mixture and 1/2 teaspoon oregano.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes until the cheese is melted.
6) Slice and serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 156 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.2 mg1.7%
Sodium 339.6 mg14.2%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.4%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 11 g21.4%
Vitamin A 59.7% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 14.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet