|Hydrox cookies||14 , finely crushed|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Marshmallows/About 24 large marshmallows||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green creme de menthe||3 3⁄4 Ounce (2 1/2 Jiggers)|
|Creme de cocoa||3 Ounce (2 Jiggers)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) With crushed cookies and butter, prepare the pie crust.
3) Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
4) Remove from the oven and cool well.
5) In a double boiler, add milk.
6) In this milk, melt marshmallows, stirring constantly. The resulting mix should be very smooth.
7) Cool this mixture well.
8) Gradually add creme de menthe and creme de cocoa.
9) Refrigerate until the mix begins to thicken. Stir in between to prevent separating.
10) To this, gently mix in the whipped cream until smooth.
11) Into the cooled pie crust, pour this mix.
12) Garnish the pie with whipped cream, chocolate bits, toasted almonds, cherries or fresh mint, as desired.