Ice Cream Pie
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice krispies||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ice cream||1 Quart|
|Baked 9 inch pie shell||1|
1) In a double boiler, add peanut butter and corn syrup and heat till well dissolved.
2) Add in the rice krispies, mix well and take the vessel off the boiler.
3) Transfer the rice krispies into a lightly greased 9" pie plate and press it tightly to form a crust.
4) Fill the krispies crust with ice cream.
5) Freeze covered.
5) Take the Ice Cream Pie out of the fridge 5 minutes before serving time.
6) Garnish with chopped fruits of your choice.