Ice Cream Pie
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice krispies||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ice cream||1 Quart|
|Baked 9 inch pie shell||1|
1) In a double boiler, add peanut butter and corn syrup and heat till well dissolved.
2) Add in the rice krispies, mix well and take the vessel off the boiler.
3) Transfer the rice krispies into a lightly greased 9" pie plate and press it tightly to form a crust.
4) Fill the krispies crust with ice cream.
5) Freeze covered.
5) Take the Ice Cream Pie out of the fridge 5 minutes before serving time.
6) Garnish with chopped fruits of your choice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4625 Calories from Fat 2258
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 255 g392.8%
Saturated Fat 118.1 g590.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 524.2 mg174.7%
Sodium 2662.9 mg111%
Total Carbohydrates 539 g179.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.7%
Sugars 250.5 g
Protein 71 g142.9%
Vitamin A 131.7% Vitamin C 50.7%
Calcium 131.5% Iron 104.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet