|Spaghetti||7 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Spaghetti sauce||15 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
1) Follow package directions to cook spaghetti and drain well, when done.
2) Mix in butter, Parmesan cheese and eggs and arrange in a 10-in pie plate to form a crust.
3) Place the crust in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
4) Top the crust with cottage cheese and keep it aside.
5) Cook beef for 5 minutes on high in a microwaveable colander and then drain all fat.
6) Mix in onion and green pepper and cook the mixture in microwave for 2-3 minutes on high.
7) Mix in spaghetti sauce and then cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes, mixing well.
8) Pour this over cottage cheese and again cook the pie in microwave for 6-8 minutes, turning once.
9) Top with mozzarella cheese and cook on high for 1 minute until cheese melts.
10) Serve hot at once.
Calories 649 Calories from Fat 258
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g60.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 210 mg70%
Sodium 935.7 mg39%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 49 g98.8%
Vitamin A 23.8% Vitamin C 15.5%
Calcium 28.4% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet