Mystery Pecan Pie
|Refrigerated pie crust||15 Ounce, softened|
|For cream cheese layer|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|For pecan layer|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) In 9-inch glass pie plate for One-Crust Filled Pie, place pie crust.
3) In small bowl, with electric mixer beat all cream cheese layer ingredients on low speed until well blended and smooth.
4) Add remaining pecan layer ingredients except pecans; beat until well blended.
5) In bottom of crust-lined pan, spread cream cheese mixture.
6) Gently pour egg mixture over pecans.
7) Cover crust edge with 2- to 3-inch-wide strips of foil to prevent excessive browning; remove foil during last 15 minutes of baking.
8) Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
9) Cool the pie completely for 2 hours just before serving.
10) Store in fridge.
110 Either serve the pie cold or reheat in oven for few seconds before serving.
Calories 600 Calories from Fat 367
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.7%
Saturated Fat 13.4 g67%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136.9 mg45.6%
Sodium 437.5 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.8%
Sugars 16.6 g
Protein 9 g17%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 0.37%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet