Mock Coconut Cream Pie
|Spaghetti squash||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie margarine||8 Teaspoon (Tablespoons + 2 Teaspoons, Tub)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Double-acting baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, spread the squash over the bottom and up the sides, keep aside.
3) In a blender container, process rest of the ingredients until smooth.
4) Pour over the squash and bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
5) Remove the pie plate on the wire rack and allow to stand for 1 hour.
6) Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
7) Slice and serve on a serving platter.