Deep Dish Fruit Pie
|Fruit||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Use Apples, Rhubarb, Cherries, Peaches, Or Apricots)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As Desired, Depending On The Tartness Of The Fruit)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Pit, peel and slice the fruit, fit for a pie.
3) In a bowl, combine the fruits with the white sugar and lemon juice.
4) Place in a deep baking dish.
5) Bake until the fruit is tender. (Apples will take about 45 minutes to cook).
6) With a pastry blender, mix together the flour, brown sugar, oil and cinnamon until it is crumbly.
7) Place on top of the cooked fruit.
8) Continue to bake until the pie is brown and bubbly.
9) Serve, topped with ice milk or sherbet.