House of Plenty Turtle Pie a pie, that you can make at home, it comes complete with caramel, pecans, chocolate chips, and a lucious chocolate center. Whenever I make the House of Plenty Turtle Pie, it is gone so quickly. Everyone seems to love, the House of Plenty Turtle Pie, because it is packed full of caramel, pecans, and chocolate chips. Why not make a House of Plenty Turtle Pie today.
Semi sweet chocolate chips
1 Cup (16 tbs), divided
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
1 , baked
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
16 Ounce, softened
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. In the pie shell, sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans.
2. Stream the caramel topping over chips and pecans, and spread it evenly.
3. In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
4. In a saucepan over low heat, stir together cream and remaining chocolate chips and mix until smooth.
5. Slowly add cream mixture to the cream cheese mixture and stir well to mix.
6. Carefully spread the cream mixture into pastry shell.
7. Allow the pie to cool down completely and set.
8. Garnish using more whipped cream, chocolate chips, pecans, or caramel topping if desired.
9. Cut the pie in wedges and serve.
If you are craving for something sweet you will relish this dessert. The recipe is a combination of cream cheese and chocolate. A rich dessert for your family. You can serve it with nuts and chocolate chips as the topping. Do watch the video for more details.