Frozen Choco-Coffee Pie
|Chocolate wafer crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coffee ice cream||1 Quart|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine in it sugar, butter and chocolate crumbs. Mix thoroughly.
3) Take a 9 inch pie plate and press prepared mixture at the bottom.
4) Bake for about 5 minutes. Cool thoroughly.
5) Slightly soften the ice cream and pack into pie shell.
6) Spread whipped cream over ice cream. Freeze.
7) Remove pie from freezer about 20 minutes before serving to soften it a little.