Frozen Choco-Coffee Pie
|Chocolate wafer crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Coffee ice cream||1 Quart|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine in it sugar, butter and chocolate crumbs. Mix thoroughly.
3) Take a 9 inch pie plate and press prepared mixture at the bottom.
4) Bake for about 5 minutes. Cool thoroughly.
5) Slightly soften the ice cream and pack into pie shell.
6) Spread whipped cream over ice cream. Freeze.
7) Remove pie from freezer about 20 minutes before serving to soften it a little.
Calories 411 Calories from Fat 250
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.4%
Saturated Fat 12 g60.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.4 mg20.5%
Sodium 83.5 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 30 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet