Cooked Pumpkin Pie With Spices
|Canned cooked pumpkin||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|9 inch pastry shell||1 , baked|
1) In a bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugars, salt and spices. Mix well.
2) Pour this mixture into the prepared pastry shell.
3) Heat on high power for 20 to 22 minutes or until the center is almost set.
4) Let it remain in the oven, covered with wax paper, until cool.
5) Serve cool, with homemade whipped cream.