Fresh Mushroom Cheese Pie
|Shredded swiss cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried summer savory||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Fresh sliced mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8-inch pie pan, place the Basic Piecrust.
3) In a bowl, combine the flour and shredded cheese together, toss well.
4) Stir in the milk, beaten eggs and seasonings, then fold in the sliced mushrooms.
5) Pour into the pastry-lined pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour until golden brown on top.
6) Slice and serve in a nice plate.