|Rich chicken stock||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Carrots||1 Pound, cooked, sliced|
|Pearl onions||1 Pound, cooked and drained|
|Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked, cubed|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Flaky pastry||1⁄2 Pound|
|Egg yolk||1 , mixed with 1 tablespoon water for glazing|
|Water||1 Tablespoon, mixed with egg yolk (For Glazing)|
1) On top of a double boiler,stir in butter until melted and flour and mix well until well blended.
2) Add chicken stock and milk and stir until sauce is smooth without lumps.
3) Now add peas, carrots, onions and turkey meat.
4) Add required salt and pepper.
5) Into a large pie dish,pour the mixture.
6) Top with flaky pastry and brush with egg yolk mixture and bake in a preheated 450°F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until pastry is cooked and golden.
7) The versatile pie is ready to be served.