Creamy Cheese Pie
|Cream cheese||1 Ounce, softened|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon (1/8 Teaspoon Lemon Extract)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|9 inch, baked graham cracker crust||1|
1) Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
2) Gradually add sour cream.
3) Pour this mixture into graham crust.
4) Cook on high power for 8 to 10 minutes. Note that the center will not be completely set.
5) Serve chilled. You can refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.