Rich Buttery Shepard's Pie
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Beef broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lamb/Beef||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked and chopped into about 3/4-inch pieces|
|Chopped cooked lamb/Beef||2 Cup (32 tbs) (3/4 Inch Pieces)|
|Frozen carrots and peas||10 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Frozen peas and carrots||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot mashed potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a casserole dish, cook onion and butter on high power for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion turns translucent.
2) Add flour and parsley. Continue to add broth.
3) Microwave on high power for 6 to 7 minutes or until the gravy is thickened.
4) Mix lamb, peas and carrots.
5) Cook on high power for 9 to 10 minutes or until heated well, stirring once.
6) Spoon mashed potatoes on top of the casserole and sprinkle with paprika.
7) Cook again, if necessary, on high power for 2 to 3 minutes.
8) Serve hot with pan-roasted carrots or salads.