Cherry Cheese Pie
|For 9 inch pie crust|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Graham cracker crumbs||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , lightly beaten|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Vanilla extract||1 3⁄4 Teaspoon, divided|
|Prepared cherry pie filling||21 Ounce|
1. In a 9-inch microwave proof pie plate, add butter and heat it in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Stir graham cracker crumbs, flour and 4 teaspoons sugar into melted butter.
3. Spread mixture evenly over bottom and up sides, pressing firmly. Set pie plate aside to cool crust.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar
5. Beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
6. Blend in egg, 1/4 cup sour cream and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla, beating until fluffy.
7. Spoon and spread this mixture into prepared crust.
8. Place in microwave and cook for 3 minutes until filling it set.
9. To make the topping, beat remaining sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
10. Pour and spread carefully over top of cheese filling.
11. Cook for 7 minutes, or until sour cream is set.
12. Finally top the pie with cherry pie filling around edge of pie.
13. Place pie in the refrigerator and cool well before serving.
14. Cut into wedges and serve chilled.
Calories 516 Calories from Fat 282
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.2%
Saturated Fat 18.4 g92%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.6 mg41.2%
Sodium 208.2 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g2.9%
Sugars 18.3 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 25.1% Vitamin C 6.5%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet