Arrowroot Pumpkin Pie
|Fat free date delight cookies||6 1⁄4 Ounce, ground into fine crumbs to make1 1/2 cups (1 Box Health Valley)|
|Egg whites||3 , lightly beaten|
|Canned solid pack pumpkin||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated skim milk||12 Fluid Ounce (1 Can / 1 1/2 Cups)|
1.Pre-heat oven at 425 degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare pie crust crumble cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4 In a 10 inch glass pie pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of the dish.
4. Refrigerate until required.
5. In a large bowl, add egg whites, pumpkin, arrowroot, evaporated milk, maple syrup and spices.
6. Mix all the ingredients until well blended.
7. Remove prepared pie crust from refrigerator. Pour the mixed ingrediants into the pie crust pan.
8.Using a spatula smoothen the top of the pie evenly.
9. Bake at 425 Degrees Farenheit for 15 mins in the oven.
10. Reduce the temperature to 325 Degrees Farenheit and continue to bake for 30-40 minuites.
11. Insert a knife or toothpick. If it comes out clean, the pie is ready
12.The pumpkin pie may be served with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream.