Dairy Free Tofu Lemon Pie
|Lemon gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Soft tofu||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||2 Teaspoon|
|Graham cracker crust||1 (9 Or 10 Inch Size)|
1) Stir the gelatin in boiling water to dissolve.
2) Stir in the cold water and refrigerate until the mixture acquires egg white consistency.
3) In a blender jar, add the lemon juice and tofu, blend well until smooth.
4) Then stir in the lemon peel, mix well.
5) In a graham cracker crust, pour the mixture and refrigerate until set.
6) Garnish with fresh fruits or strawberries, as desired.
7) Slice and serve on individual serving plates.