Black Forest Pie
|Plain low fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk/Nonfat milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Skim / Nonfat)|
|Low calorie instant chocolate pudding mix||3 Ounce, reduced (2 Envelopes, Four 1/2 Cup Servings Each)|
|Reduced calorie chocolate pudding mix||3 Ounce (2 Envelopes, Four 1/2 Cup Servings Each, Instant Variety)|
|Pitted cherries||48 (Fresh / Thawed Frozen Pitted, No Sugar Added, Reserve 8 Cherries For Garnish)|
|Pitted cherries||48 , reserve 8 cherries for garnish (Fresh / Thawed Frozen, No Sugar Added)|
|9 inch graham cracker crust||1 (Ready To Use)|
|9-inch graham cracker pie crust||1 (Ready To Use)|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed|
1. In a blender, put together milk and yogurt and process until smooth.
2. Add pudding mix; process again on high speed until smooth and thick.
3. In a large mixing bowl, transfer the pudding mixture.
4. Add cherries and fold to mix.
5. Over the pie crust, spread the cherry-pudding mixture.
6. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight until it is firm.
7. Decoratively top with whipped cream.
8. Garnish with reserved cherries.