Home Made Grasshopper Pie
|Miniature marshmallows||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milk/Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creme de cocoa||3 Tablespoon|
|Green creme de menthe||3 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream/Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
|9 inch chocolate cookie crumb crust||1 , baked|
1) In a glass bowl, heat marshmallows and milk, on high power for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes.
2) Take the dish out and stir the mixture until smooth.
3) Gradually stir in creme de cocoa and creme de menthe.
4) Chill until the mixture mounds slightly.
5) Fold in the whipped cream and turn into prepared crust.
6) Chill the pie until firm and serve.