1. Pour ½ cup of caramel syrup into the prepared graham cracker pie crust, spread it evenly.
2. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin puree, brown and white sugar, cinnamon powder, ground nutmeg, ground cloves and vanilla extract, mix all the ingredients with a whisk and keep it aside.
3. In another bowl combine the vanilla pudding mix along with whole milk, whipped cream and whisk everything.
4. Add the custard to the pumpkin mixture, whisk everything well.
5. In a pan combine pecans and some sugar, toast it for 2-3 minutes and candied pecans are ready.
6. Pour the filling in the pie pan followed by the whipped cream, spread it evenly and finally drizzle the remaining caramel syrup.
7. Sprinkle some candied pecans and keep it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
8. Serve the praline pumpkin pie after a hearty meal.