1) In a glass bowl combine milk, onion and pepper to form a gravy mix.
2) Place the glass bowl in the microwave and cook on high power for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) In a casserole dish, combine chicken, vegetables and the thick gravy.
4) Cook on high for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Add croutons to the casserole and cook again on high power for 2 to 3 minutes.
6) Let the dish remain in the microwave covered for 5 minutes.
7) Serve hot with fresh vegetable or fruit salad.