Dairy Free Strawberry Cream Pie
|Rich's rich whip||8 Ounce (1 Container)|
|Strawberry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Fresh strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|9 inch graham cracker crust||1|
1) In a bowl, whip the non-dairy whipping cream as per the package directions.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill.
3) Prepare the gelatin as per the directions, until thickened.
4) Combine with the whipped cream, beat well.
5) Fold in the sliced strawberries and pour the mixture into 9-inch graham cracker crust.
6) Place in the refrigerator until firm on top.
7) Slice and serve on individual serving plates.