Two Crust Butter Pie Crust
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in 6 pieces (Frozen)|
|Cold water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, process the flour, butter and salt for about 15 seconds until the mixture appears like crumbs.
3) Continue to process, add water through the lid and process for 20-30 seconds until the dough forms a ball.
4) Shape the dough with the hands, if required, then divide into two balls and refrigerate for 1/2 an hour
5) Roll out the dough for a pie and prick all over with a fork.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
7) Use as required.
Calories 858 Calories from Fat 411
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.1%
Saturated Fat 29.1 g145.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg40.3%
Sodium 979.2 mg40.8%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 13 g26.8%
Vitamin A 28.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.4% Iron 32.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet