Two Crust Butter Pie Crust
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in 6 pieces (Frozen)|
|Cold water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, process the flour, butter and salt for about 15 seconds until the mixture appears like crumbs.
3) Continue to process, add water through the lid and process for 20-30 seconds until the dough forms a ball.
4) Shape the dough with the hands, if required, then divide into two balls and refrigerate for 1/2 an hour
5) Roll out the dough for a pie and prick all over with a fork.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
7) Use as required.