Cheesy Meat Pie
|9 inch pie crust||1 , chilled (Unbaked)|
|Onion||1 Medium, quartered|
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Natural cheddar cheese||8 Ounce, chilled, cut to fit food chute|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Using a knife blade fitted to a bowl, chop onions.
3. Place a 10 inch skillet on medium heat and melt butter.
4. Add onion along with beef and allow beef to turn brown.
5. Take off from heat, drain excess fat.
6. Add flour along with pepper and salt to the mixture and stir.
7. Spread evenly atop pie crust.
8. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with shredding side facing up, shred cheese.
9. Spread atop beef mixture.
10. In a blender jar, mix eggs, Worcestershire sauce and milk.
11. Bend, covered, at stir speed for 5 seconds.
12. Pour on cheese and meat.
13. Take a cookie sheet and set the pie pan on it.
14. Place in the oven and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes so that a knife inserted comes out clean.
15. Take out and allow to cool slightly.
16. Serve warm.
Calories 815 Calories from Fat 509
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.1%
Saturated Fat 26.1 g130.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 228.8 mg76.3%
Sodium 1211.6 mg50.5%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.6%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 32 g64.4%
Vitamin A 16.7% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 53% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet