Fish And Vegetable Pie
|Flaked fish||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Concentrated vegetable soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
|Biscuit mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, prepare biscuit mixture according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter, mix flour and add seasoning.
4. Add water and soup to the saucepan and cook with constant stirring until the soup thickens.
5. Add fish into the soup.
6. In a well-greased casserole dish, pour the fish and the soup.
7. Top the fish with the biscuit mixture.
8. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the biscuit topping becomes brown.
9. Serve hot.