|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Coconut||1 Can (10 oz), flaked|
|Unbaked pastry shell||9 Inch|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine sugar and eggs in it. Beat until light and fluffy.
3) Add butter, vanilla and vinegar. Beat to mix ingredients nicely.
4) Add coconut and mix.
5) Pour the mixture into pastry shell.
6) Bake for about 1 hour.
7) Transfer to a wire rack and cool for about 10 minutes.
8) Cut into slices and serve with whipped cream, if desired.