Red Frito Pie
|Onion||1 Large, chopped coarsely|
|Ground hamburger||3 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Ground hot red chili||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground mild red chili||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Corn chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a slow cooker, add in onion, hamburger, garlic, chilies, and water. Mix well.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Remove from heat and drain.
3) Upon crisp corn chips, evenly spoon over the mixture.
4) Garnish with mixture of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses.
5) Serve immediately with an assortment of dips.