Beef And Vegetable Pie
|Butter flavored pie crust||1 (One Crust)|
|Celery stalks||2 Large, each cut crosswise in thirds|
|Potatoes||2 Medium, cut to fit food chute|
|Carrots||2 , peeled|
|Onion||1 Large, quartered|
|Ground beef||1 Pound, rounded steak|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Keep aside pastry dough after preparing it.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Using the disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with slicing side facing upwards, slice vegetables.
4. Transfer vegetable slices to a large mixing bowl when they reach mixer bowl’s Fill level.
5. Mix in meat along with seasonings with vegetables.
6. Take a 2 quart casserole and press mixture into it.
7. Pour water on the top of the mixture.
8. Transfer pastry dough onto a floured surface and roll into the shape of the casserole.
9. Place pastry over casserole in such a way that pastry covers casserole.
10. Roll pastry edges on casserole sides and using a fork, press down,
11. With the fork, make numerous pricks on the crust.
12. Bake for 60 minutes to allow crust to turn brown.
13. Serve hot.