Tropical Sour Cream Pie
|Canned crushed pineapple||8 Ounce, undrained (1 Can)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla pudding and pie filling mix||4 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Flaked coconut||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
|Banana||1 Medium, sliced|
|9 inch baked pastry shell||1|
|Frozen whipped topping||4 1⁄2 Ounce, thawed (1 Carton)|
1) Combine milk, pineapple, sugar, and pudding mixture in a saucepan and cook over medium heat until it begins to boil.
2) Remove from heat and add a small amount of the hot milk mixture to sour cream and make a smooth paste.
3) Pour the sour cream mixture to the remaining hot milk mixture and blend well.
4) Mix in one cup of grated coconut and let it cool.
5) Place banana slices in pastry mould and spoon the custard over the banana slices.
6) Top with whipped cream and garnish with the remaining coconut.
7) Serve chilled.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3324 Calories from Fat 1408
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 188 g288.7%
Saturated Fat 134.5 g672.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.5 mg46.8%
Sodium 1334.7 mg55.6%
Total Carbohydrates 404 g134.6%
Dietary Fiber 25.7 g102.6%
Sugars 276.5 g
Protein 29 g58.3%
Vitamin A 32% Vitamin C 21.1%
Calcium 97.2% Iron 27.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet