Tropical Nut Pie
|Baked 10 inch pie crust||1|
|Pitted dates||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cashews||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Use a blender, to blend dates, water, arrowroot and coriander.
2) In a saucepan, pour in mixture and stir over heat until very thick.
3) Fold in cashews.
4) Use the pie shell, to arrange sliced bananas.
5) Pour the date mixture over the bananas.
6) Place inside refrigerator to chill for several hours.
7) Serve the pie by sprinkling coarsely ground cashews, if you wish.