Easy Chicken Pie
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Skinless chicken thighs||400 Gram, cut in to chunks|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Canned sweetcorn||325 Gram, drained (1 Can)|
|Creme fraiche||6 Tablespoon|
|Parsley leaves/Basil leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (Handful)|
|Potatoes||26 Ounce, cut in to chunks (750 Gram)|
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas
2. In the oil fry the onion and chicken for 5-10 minutes such that the onion is soft and the chicken golden.
3. Pouring over the stock, let it boil and simmer for 20 minutes such that the chicken is cooked.
4. Mix in the corn, then 3 tablespoon creme fraiche and the herbs.
5. Boil potatoes till they are soft.
6. Mash along with the remaining creme fraiche after draining them.
7. Into 4 pie dishes spoon the chicken mix topping with mash.
8. On a baking tray place and grill until potato is golden.
9. Serve the pies straight out of the oven.