Pear Cream Pie with Apricot Glaze
|Vanilla pudding and pie filling||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pastry||1 , baked (For 1-Crust 9-Inch Pie Shell)|
|Canned pear||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Apricot preserves||1 Pound|
|Apricot/Other brandy||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, combine the pudding and milk, cook as per the package directions.
2) Turn off the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes, stirring two times.
3) Pour the mixture into the pie shell and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
4) Arrange the pear halves over the pie.
5) In a small saucepan, put the preserves and allow to boil.
6) Stir in the brandy and simmer for 3 minutes.
7) Press through a sieve and allow to slightly cool.
8) Spoon or apply the mixture over pear surface and refrigerate until firm.
9) Slice and serve in a nice plate.