|Cooked meat/Poultry||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Leftover gravy/Canned soup||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
|Cooked peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Mashed potato/1 package instant mashed potato||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Mix together meat, gravy, carrots, peas and onions and cook.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add egg yolk to potatoes and beat well.
5) Take a 2-quart casserole; pour the meat-vegetables mixture into it and top with potatoes passed through a pastry tube or spooned lightly.
6) Bake for about 25 minutes in the preheated oven until potatoes are browned and gravy bubbles.
7) Serve hot.