Old Fashion Apple Pie
|Granulated sugar||160 Milliliter|
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (215°C).
2. Peel the apples and slice them.
3. Take a bowl and sift into it sugar, flour and salt.
4. Take 9" (23 cm) pie plate and line it with a round of dough.
5. Spread half the dry mixture over it and add the remaining of it with apples.
6. Stuff apples into the pie shell and peck it with butter.
7. Cover its top and seal its edges.
8. Make a slit for the steam to escape and brush it with milk.
9. Bake it for 10 minutes at 425°F (215°C) and bake it for another half an hour by reducing the temperature to 350°F (180°C) or until it gets golden brown.
10. When done remove from oven and cool it.
11. Serve chilled.