Lemon Buttermilk Custard Pie
|Refrigerated pie crusts||15 Ounce (1/2 Package)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), melted|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweetened whipped cream||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F .
2) Prepare the pie crust as per packet instructions and keep aside without baking.
3) Mix the flour and sugar, stir in the eggs, butter, buttermilk, rind and juice , blend well.
4) Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust, cover edges with foil to avoid overbrowning and bake in the preheated oven for about 50 min or until golden brown.
5) Serve when cool and firm.