|Loganberries||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Fully Ripe, Juicy)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pastry for 2 crust 9 inch pie||1 , unbaked|
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄8 Tablespoon|
1) Clean and wash loganberries.
2) Preheat hot oven (425°F.)
3) Mix loganberries with next 3 ingredients.
4) Line a 9-inch pie pan with half of pastry.
5) Pour the berry mixture on it.
6) Dot with butter.
7) Roll out rest of pastry. Put on top to pie and crimp edges.
8) Prick top crust with a fork.
9) Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
10) Serve cold or a little warm.