Tecumseh Pudding Pie
|Undiluted evaporated milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole kernel corn||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Sliced stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced water cress||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and whisk eggs until they turn foamy.
3. Fold in the milk and whisk for another 3 minutes.
4. Add corn, olives, water cress, onion and seasonings.
5. Cook the mixture over low heat until the mixture gets slightly thick. Stir the mixture throughout the cooking period.
6. Take 1 ½ quart casserole and roll out the pastry to fit the casserole.
7. Spoon the corn mixture and bake it uncovered for about 10 minutes at 425° F.
8. Bake the mixture for about 45-50minutes by reducing the heat to 325° F until the mixture gets set.
9. Cool for some time before serving.
10. Serve cold pudding pie immediately.