|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green color||2 Drop|
|Baked pie shell||1|
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and yolks.
4. Using a wooden spoon or wire whisk lightly beat to mix well.
5. Gradually add the condensed milk, whisking to blend with the egg mixture.
6. Stir in the lime juice and green coloring.
7. Place the baked pie shell on a baking sheet and pour the mixture into the shell. Use a spoon to spread evenly.
8. In a clean dry bowl, make the meringue by beating the egg whites with a wire whisk, until stiff.
9. Add the sugar and whisk until meringue stands in soft peaks.
10. Spoon over the lime curd and spread, making small peaks with the back of the spoon.
11. Place pie in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minute or so until the meringue is lightly browned.
12. Remove and allow the pie to cool.
13. Slice into wedges and serve.