|Cooked lamb||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Finely chopped cooked ham||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Cooking apples||1⁄2 Pound, peeled, cored and sliced|
|Thinly sliced onion||1 Large|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Chicken stock||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
2. Take an 8-inch buttered baking dish and arrange the ham, chopped lamb, onion and apple over it.
3. Sprinkle herbs, pepper, and little in every single layer.
4. Combine tomato paste with the stock and spread it over the pie.
5. Roll out the pastry over the pie and seal it firmly over the edges, but make a air vent in the center of the pastry thus allowing the steam to escape.
6. Lightly beat the eggs and brush it over the pastry.
7. Position the pie in the center of the oven and bake it for about 10 minute at 450 °F. Bake it for another 25 minutes by lowering the temperature to 350 °F.
8. Serve it hot or cold along with beer and crispy green salad.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 9649 Calories from Fat 5178
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 574 g883.2%
Saturated Fat 206.6 g1033%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3449.5 mg1149.8%
Sodium 3108.9 mg129.5%
Total Carbohydrates 99 g32.9%
Dietary Fiber 13.5 g54.2%
Sugars 55.6 g
Protein 960 g1919.9%
Vitamin A 19.8% Vitamin C 78.1%
Calcium 60.9% Iron 254.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet