|Cooked lamb||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Finely chopped cooked ham||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Cooking apples||1⁄2 Pound, peeled, cored and sliced|
|Thinly sliced onion||1 Large|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Chicken stock||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
2. Take an 8-inch buttered baking dish and arrange the ham, chopped lamb, onion and apple over it.
3. Sprinkle herbs, pepper, and little in every single layer.
4. Combine tomato paste with the stock and spread it over the pie.
5. Roll out the pastry over the pie and seal it firmly over the edges, but make a air vent in the center of the pastry thus allowing the steam to escape.
6. Lightly beat the eggs and brush it over the pastry.
7. Position the pie in the center of the oven and bake it for about 10 minute at 450 °F. Bake it for another 25 minutes by lowering the temperature to 350 °F.
8. Serve it hot or cold along with beer and crispy green salad.