Lime-Applesauce Fluff Pie
|Applesauce||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Lime gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Evaporated milk||14 1⁄2 Ounce, whipped|
|Graham cracker pie shells||2 (9 inch)|
1) In a saucepan, add the applesauce and boil.
2) Add in the gelatin and stir till dissolved.
3) Mix in the sugar and refrigerate till thickened.
4) In a bowl, mix in the whipped milk and the lemon juice.
5) Gently fold the mix into the applesauce mix.
6) Add into the pie shells.
7) Chill for several hours.
8) Serve chilled garnished with a dollop of cream.