Rhubarb Pie with Dandelion Flower Topping
|Pie dough||1 (For 9-Inch Crust And Lattice-Work Top)|
|Rhubarb||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs), diced|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Roll out the pie dough and put into a 9-inch pie pan, reserve the leftover dough for a lattice-work top.
2) In a bowl, place the rhubarb,
sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon mixture.
3) Beat the egg , stir in the cream, 1/2 cup sugar, flour and dandelion petals.
4) Stir into the rhubarb, blend well and pour into the pie pan;
top with strips of dough woven into lattice-work.
5) Bake in the preheated oven at 400 Deg F for 10 min; lower the heat to 325 Deg F and bake further for about 45 min.
6) Serve on a nice dish.